It is more than certain that while looking at the offer of various producers you have been wondering if it is worth to customize your bike at this or maybe some other company. Please let me briefly explain what we really do at RoadStyler. Below you will find several photos which should clearly show how much effort we put into our final products. And the most vital aspect – all elements are being manufactured on our own measurements – therefore they will always suit perfectly.
1. All mounting elements of the guards are laser-cut, no press or hand cutting.
2. The mounting elements are perfectly polished.
3. The welds are smoothed by a method which considerably limits its rusting and their design makes it more desirable to have the given look, as complete polishing of welds would not be justified.
4. We use only thick-walled pipes.
1. The backrests are produced from the artificial leather of high quality, with precise sawing and thorough details.
2. All steel elements are polished to be glossy and coated with high-quality chrome.
3. All elements are made to fit – nothing needs to be bended, moreover the assembly on your bike will be a real pleasure.
Metal plate elements (luggage racks, backrests plates etc)
1. We apply high quality steel – considerably more expensive than standard steel available on the market.
2. We have mastered the signature polishing method of surfaces thanks to which our final elements have the mirror-like flat surface – the feature which is hard to be found on the market
To make things clearer to imagine I have placed below a photo of the original engine guard from one of the best known and respected motorbike producers
Welcome to shopping at RoadStyler